1. SF94-Serv Details »

SF94-Serv

Developer Last Online: Sep 2016
      Category: [Level Pack] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: October 11th, 2015  
      WAD File Contains Lua Level(s)
      Music / SFX(s)  

Description
      This is a port of SF94-Serv, a mod made by SonicFreak94, Sik, Penopat and Donnyku, that I was allowed to port and release here.
      As I might (and I will) forget to upload the updates on the Skybase, please be aware that you can always get the lastest version here on the Srb2 Master Board.

The mod, which previously used many files, have been merged into three files: SF94-Core.soc is now part of SF94-Core.wad while Sik-Maps.wad and Gelespious Mountain are now included in SF94-Maps.wad.

There are still some features that haven't been ported, but most of it is playable. The aliases like "blood" or "puyomode" haven't been tested yet so they might not be functional (and I don't recommend using them because they may cause resynch...).

Variables

• jumpsphere: Enables/disables the jump sphere that appears when you're jumping.
      • respawnitemtimecoop: Sets the number of seconds before rings and ringboxes respawn in Co-op and Single Player.

Commands

• event <name>: Triggers the event specified by "name". Currently the only event available is "halloween" (you'll have to wait for midnight before it actually happens).

Look at this thread for more information about the time/weather control related commands/variables. Consider the timehelp console command if you need a list of variables/commands that you can use.

Archived versions
      These archives don't provide SF94-Music.wad because it still remains the same since 3.80 and would multiply by 10 their size.

SF94-Serv-3.80.rar
      SF94-Serv-3.81.rar
      SF94-Serv-3.82.rar
      SF94-Serv-3.83.rar
      SF94-Serv-3.84.rar
      SF94-Serv-3.85.rar
      SF94-Serv-3.86.rar
      SF94-Serv-3.87.rar
      SF94-Serv-3.88.rar

Downloads

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Everything checks out. Welcome to releases!

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    For that "just in case" that people are not already completely aware, the fully updated version of this mod is here.

Level
    Damn I totally forgot I had put it there :V