Thread: Tekken 7

Level

Tekken 7

Another new fighting game from a well known series, Tekken 7 has been out for Arcades since March in Japan, but the rest of the world is still awaiting a PS4 and Xbox One release (with many fans hoping for a PC release) in 2016.

A trailer very reminiscent to long time fans, this game along with many others planned for the near future show a lot of promise, but only time will tell how they hold up.

I would look forward to this game a bit more, but I myself don't own a modern console, so I'm here hoping for a PC release.

Level
    Tekken 6 was just so frustrating at times but I still found it decent, As for 7 hoping it'll be awesome and it'll only be a matter of time for them to start releasing on PC, Street Fighter did it, So why not Tekken?

Level
    x240-cTN.jpg
    Literally the only reason I'm getting Tekken 7, well not really, I've played all of the Tekken games so far and I've been enjoying them ever since.
    Juggling looks to be about the same, and those cool new super arts characters to do when they go into that critical state is also pretty cool.
    Graphics are amazingly fresh and new, looks way more responsive, the 60 fps is awesome.
    I'll probably wait for a price drop sometime in the future,I never buy anything at full price.