Thread: Hello, I'm HitCoder!

Level

Cool Hello, I'm HitCoder!

Hi, it's me again - you know, the guy the official MB hates because of my rather rude and obnoxious post I made earlier this year...
    Anyways, no that's not really me just to let you know, I don't know why I posted that...
    I joined skybase to... to... I can't remember, it was a long time ago :/
    But yeah, I never introduced myself, so... Hello!
    I play osu (http://osu.ppy.sh/u/hitcoder) and some other crap like Undertale (it was gifted to me) and Minecraft. I don't really buy games any more and I usually get free games. No, I'm not a pirate, I used to be though. If looking for software I find free alternatives or program my own alternatives if possible. .w.
    So, um... yeah, I'm a programmer (to an extent) and I like several programming languages (Lua, GML, C#, Java, C++) and there is one programming language that I hate which is Python.
    Bleh, boring stuff aside, I draw sometimes and my profile picture should show my capabilities.
    I don't have patience for sprites though, I'm sorry, but Tempest will never make it to SRB2 - and no, I mean wolf tempest, not the hedgehog thing that I conjured up from a sadx hack I made from boredom.
    Anyways, I like to try to be friendly and approachable, if you need help with Lua, contact me somewhere... skype for example, "tempest.wolf2" and stuff.
    So.. Yea... That's me... Wooooo... I hope I'm not an obstruction to this community..

Level
    Well nice to meet you!

Level
    Welcome to the Skybase! Nice to see a new face around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him