Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Level

Post Undertale Characters -WIP-

out of date
    Attached Images Attached Images

Level
    W000000t

Okay seriously, I honestly don't think we need Undertale Characters to beat the shit out of robots with animals in them or egg-shaped humans, especially if you're going to rip Toby's original RPG sprites from Undertale. Custom sprites and an actual moveset would be nice though. Also you DO know that someone owns the sprinting code?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Duon Adventurer View Post
    W000000t

Okay seriously, I honestly don't think we need Undertale Characters to beat the shit out of robots with animals in them or egg-shaped humans, especially if you're going to rip Toby's original RPG sprites from Undertale. Custom sprites and an actual moveset would be nice though. Also you DO know that someone owns the sprinting code?
    I did script the sprint thingy, i just used normalspeed and some little codes and thats all!
    And also, this wad is for RPs not for Adventures.
    Y
    T

My Signature

Level
    Dude , I think your only counterargument to this, is akb's MLP wads, which were approved and made for RP, however, you don't deserve that specific excuse. For one: akb's wads were completely original with full rotations and multiple animations, even if you decided to adventure with them, which should honestly set the standards of RP wads, they are capable of completing about every vanilla level in SRB2. Maybe it's my personal bias towards the purpose of RPing in a Platforming Adventuring game, but "It's just for RP" doesn't sell it as a reason to make it a series of wads to release on a Forum. Since modding began at 1.09.4, people made recolors of other wads and sprite inputs from multiple genres (like Goku or Naruto for some of the greatest examples) to role play as them in their own weird hangout session.

This is 2.1, while this standard on the MB is impassable by any actual reason (since these are pretty much sprite rips) You would want to try to make something original, which is completely possible with Undertale Characters, since Zero The Artificial created an SRB2 Mod that has Toby Fox the Dog as a playable character and has custom sprites and textures to put the Dog's face everywhere. While Skybase might be the best area to put "awkward wads" at. Everyone knows that something can be better than this, even for RP standards.

Level
    While I would like to see this done, I think we'd need custom sprites...

Level
    This needs lots of work, I think the WAD would need actual sprites, not sprite rips, I mean, like Duon said, look at Zero The Artificial's Toby Dog WAD.
    Undertale Character? Check.
    Custom Sprites? Check.
    Unique Ability? Check.
    Angle Frames? Check.

And your's?
    Undertale Character? Check.
    Custom Sprites? Nope.
    Unique Ability? Nope.
    Angle Frames? Nope.
    Sonic certainly is quick when it comes to... skedaddling.

Level
    Umm, you gonna post up the Links again?