Thread: Additional Moon Jump for Sonic (fancymoonjump.lua)

1. Additional Moon Jump for Sonic (fancymoonjump.lua) Details »

Additional Moon Jump for Sonic (fancymoonjump.lua)

Developer Last Online: Oct 2016
      Category: [Lua] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: October 4th, 2016  
      Contains Lua

When sonic is not moving and on ground, you can hold custom 1 button, to charge the moon jump, and when you release the button, sonic jump with full power up. When you hold custom 1 when sonic spinning in air, sonic diving down FAST Quite simple, right?

WARNING:

If you want the lua will effect FSonic and Shadow too, you have to add FSonic.wad and Shadow.wad "before" you adding this lua.

(The lua isn't effect on super forms)

Downloads

Screenshots

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Works fine, but it doesn't matter when you add FSonic or Shadow, they'll still work regardless. I'll wait until an Admin looks at this to put it into Releases.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    I tried it with all three skins, works as described. One bug to note is that using this will break analog mode for those who use it. To fix it you can either go to the menu and turn it off and on again or do it via console. Outside of this bug nothing sticks out, although it is worth noting that this moon jump isn't so much of a "charge" as it is just a press and let go thing.

Level
    Sorry, I just don't know how to do "charge energy" effect yet.