Thread: SRB2 Corruption Project: REVIVED

Level

SRB2 Corruption Project: REVIVED

Hello once again, everyone at the SRB2 Skybase!

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Anyways... If anybody remembers, around 2-3 years ago, I had started this project in which I corrupted SRB2 levels (And some level mods as well, because why not?) and shared them here. I intended to corrupt every SRB2 main level so there would be a full experience with it.

... Sadly, things in life happened and it left my mind altogether, in which, I apologize for the people who might've been waiting to see more.

However, the wait shall be over for now, as I'm finally back and I want to revive the project, and see it through to completion! This time, attempting to keep the level corruptions on a schedule, that way anyone interested can get updates when they should come out.

Now, enough about the past, onto the corruptions.

So far, I've just finished a small sample of what is to come. A corrupted (though, most likely unbeatable) Greenflower Zone 1, which is probably gonna be redone so it IS beatable. I want them all to be beatable, but still super broken, of course.

Or, as the game likes to call it:

Wree Flower.PNG

Yeah. Gotta love those messed up names.
    Here's a vid of me.. TRYING to get through it. (And failing.)

As well as this current corrupted version attatched as a WAD.

Have fun, and I hope you will enjoy the new corruptions!
    And if you have your own levels you want me to corrupt, just request them and I'll get to them ASAP.

Corruption Progress:

SRB2 Main Game-
    Greenflower - 1
    Attached Files Attached Files

Level
    Looks pretty interesting and fun to play through. Always been a fan of modified vanilla stages.

What process are you doing to make these corrupted stages? Are you just deleting random linedefs and stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    Looks pretty interesting and fun to play through. Always been a fan of modified vanilla stages.

What process are you doing to make these corrupted stages? Are you just deleting random linedefs and stuff?
    No, actually. That wouldn't be true corruption, of course... I'm using an actual ROM corrupter on a WAD of the stage I want to corrupt, and do it until it works. It can sometimes take a while. Good question, though!