Thread: SRB2 Corruption Project: REVIVED

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Level

SRB2 Corruption Project: REVIVED

Hello once again, everyone at the SRB2 Skybase!

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Anyways... If anybody remembers, around 2-3 years ago, I had started this project in which I corrupted SRB2 levels (And some level mods as well, because why not?) and shared them here. I intended to corrupt every SRB2 main level so there would be a full experience with it.

... Sadly, things in life happened and it left my mind altogether, in which, I apologize for the people who might've been waiting to see more.

However, the wait shall be over for now, as I'm finally back and I want to revive the project, and see it through to completion! This time, attempting to keep the level corruptions on a schedule, that way anyone interested can get updates when they should come out.

Now, enough about the past, onto the corruptions.

So far, I've just finished a small sample of what is to come. A corrupted (though, most likely unbeatable) Greenflower Zone 1, which is probably gonna be redone so it IS beatable. I want them all to be beatable, but still super broken, of course.

Or, as the game likes to call it:

Wree Flower.PNG

Yeah. Gotta love those messed up names.
    Here's a vid of me.. TRYING to get through it. (And failing.)

As well as this current corrupted version attatched as a WAD.

Have fun, and I hope you will enjoy the new corruptions!
    And if you have your own levels you want me to corrupt, just request them and I'll get to them ASAP.

Corruption Progress:

SRB2 Main Game-
    Greenflower - 1
    Attached Files Attached Files