Thread: Zone Builder - COLORMAP ISSUES

Level

Exclamation Zone Builder - COLORMAP ISSUES

Hello, i'm getting some kind of error during making maps, it's with COLORMAP:

I was trying to make colormap in water sector and something have happened,
    how can i explain... ehh such as an surreal BUG - The map got all COLORMAPPED with the same color of the water and it has created wierd thing like an FOF Water of nowhere and, yeah... there's no screenshot because i was horrified with that issue.

I've never got that issue, i made 2 maps with water sector and never got that issue.
    So please, if you could help me with something manifest yourself with an reply!

INFORMATION :

-THE ISSUE OCURRED WHEN TESTING THE MAP BUT IN EDITOR IT WAS FINE
    -THE MAP HAD AN FOF SECTOR BUT NOT WITH THE SAME TAG
    -THERE IS NO PROOFS THAT THIS ISSUE SHOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE I GOT 0 ERRORS IN ERROR COUNT or may the editor is bugged :p
    -
    I ALSO TRIED RE-INSTALL

i'm not natively english or american so if there is an grammar mistake please tell me before ruining my life ;-;
    RUPURUDU!~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Black
    SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK SPREAD EAGLE CROSSTHECROSSTHECROSSTHE SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOOOO

Level
    -Colormaps do not show up in the Map Editor
    -The editor won't show this as an error because it is not an error, simply a misplacement of tags somewhere most likely.

Overall double check your tags in the process, and double check the wiki article on colormaps here to make sure you are following the process and examples properly. https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Linedef_type_606