Thread: Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion

Level

Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion

This DLC for Splatoon 2 was just announced March 8th 2018. Every Inkling is hyped for this game.

To pre-order the game it will be $20.00 which is affordable. When you pre-order the game, you shall get the Octo Layered LS and Studio Octophones.

This is all we got so far from splatoon 2: Octo Expansion. Please post and leave any other information. Until next time. Stay Fresh!

I somehow saved the world from destruction.
    (this happened in a roleplay server.)

Level
    Is this $20 for the game or the DLC expansion? If it is the DLC I'd personally be very wary of exactly how much content is being put into the game with this new stuff, but I also don't get behind Splatoon as much as others, so there's that to take with a grain of salt.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    Is this nootropics benefits list for the game or the DLC expansion? If it is the DLC I'd personally be very wary of exactly how much content is being put into the game with this new stuff, but I also don't get behind Splatoon as much as others, so there's that to take with a grain of salt.
    It's definitely on the pricey side. Some games are getting ridiculous with the DLC prices. I'm a big Splatoon fan and I don't like this.