Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What you're gonna need to prepare for the new MS

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    Oh and to let everyone know, the new MS will most likely be hosted at the domain sonicgen.org, which I intend on registering. With any luck I might be able to buy the "Gold" $7.84 a month plan pretty soon. (master server address being ms.sonicgen.org)

Fun fact: SonicGen.org is short for SonicGenesis a new site I'm gonna start up. Dedicated towards covering all there is to know about Sonic's genesis era, and maybe even more.
    I can't wait till the MS is up.

Level
    Note: This is a post that is not related to the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    Fun fact: SonicGen.org is short for SonicGenesis a new site I'm gonna start up. Dedicated towards covering all there is to know about Sonic's genesis era, and maybe even more.
    Sounds a bit like Sonic Zone 0. Except they only cover 5 of the best Sonic Games from the Genesis Era. Here's the link if you're to lazy to look up the website:http://www.soniczone0.com/

Level
    Yeah I know about Zone 0, it's just another fansite in a whole sea of fansites. SonicGenesis will be no different. However I intend on it being an easy to read friendly and fun place to hangout and socialize with other sonic fans blah, blah... As for when SG initially launches it'll mostly be dedicated to hosting SkyBase's master server. But it'll eventually evolve into what I intend for SG...[/Off-topic]
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    WindHedgehogX: I only like dbz and hentai

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12