Thread: What's up with your signature

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On my forum and Google site most of the time
    Level

What's up with your signature

so I recently joined and wanted to check out the general discussion forum but what bamboozles me is the fact that there wasn't a thread for explaining your signature here but on the SRB2 Message Board a person named ClassicNC made a thread about this topic so yeah let's get to the point

My signature starts off with a funny haha and below it is an image showing the horrors of openGL mode on SRB2 v2.2.8 Android

Level
    Alright so 5 days later I finally added links to my other accounts and I'll try to do the same for the other websites too.

Level

ANOTHER EDIT!?!?

Alright so a bit later I also decided to add a link to my contest thread that's located in the chaos forum but nothing else (geez I better just decide with a signature already)

Level

OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Alright so I unfortunately had to remove the meme because I added a link to a story thread I made but I reached the 500 character limit.
    I kept this reply nice and simple because I'm lazy.

Level

Got a discord

So I removed my link to my story thread and replaced it with a link to a permanent invite to my discord server that if which I am terrible at running because I don't know how to run discord servers.

Level
    Well my current signature is simply a phrase saying that you just enjoy what makes you happy no matter what other people think.

I came up with the idea because I like many games that are considered bad by the vast majority and they always said that I should not like those games because they are bad but I still liked those games no matter how many times they told me that they are bad games

Pss: those games are Shadow The Hedgehog Sonic Cronickles and Sonic Unleashed