Alright so in 2013 we got a really cool Sonic mobile game called Sonic Dash which was a whopping success and was the birth of anronic
Sonic_Dash_Andronic.png
But in 2014 we got Sonic Dash 2 or more known as OH GOD SONIC BOOM OH GOD SONIC BOOM
uh oh.png
Which was a total failure because people were feeling sour after Sonic Boom rise if lyric which is why even till this day we have yet to get a sixth character but Sonic Dash 2 is actually kinda good but then in 2018
sonic forces.png
Sonic forces now had a mobile game which is basically Sonic Dash but they're reluctant to call it Sonic Dash 3 and my problem is that it's entirely online and comes no where near close to the first two Sonic Dash games in terms of gameplay and the worst part is, SEGA now only cares about Sonic forces which is a garbage game to be released in celebration of Sonic's 25th anniversary.
So that leaves us to now where people want a Sonic Dash game that isn't Sonic forces which is why I think Sonic Dash should be talked about more when it comes to Sonic being on mobile because Sonic Dash is an actually good Sonic Android game but SEGA is ignoring it so I thank you for reading me literally just rant about Sonic Dash and if you're interested in playing the game then get it because it's on the Google play store but if things keep on going like it has been then it might be removed so please give this game the attention it deserves. Thanks for reading