Thread: Pineapple now in srb2

1. Pineapple now in srb2 Details »

Pineapple now in srb2

Developer Last Online: Aug 2023
      Category: [Character] SRB2 Version: v2.2.x   Rating:  (1 votes - 3.00 average)
      Submitted: November 8th, 2020  
      WAD File Character(s)
      Re-usable Content Uses Content From Other Sources  

edit - I was recently informed about who the creator of this mod is... By the mod creator himself, the mod creator is MB user Frostiikin and for confirmation of this here's a screenshot-

(Obviously) this mod was made as a shitpost mod in the beginning of srb2 version 2.2 as confirmed by Frostiikin.

Backstory
      Alright so I decided that I wanted this mod to be handed out more because I was only able to find it in a site called SRB2 Was Archive and no where else (until I found out who made it)

introducing the
      PINEAPPLE
      srb20011.png

yep sure is a pineap-
      oh let's get to the point
      CONTROLS
      he can't do anything unless tails carries you.
      srb20001.gif

MORE PINEAPPLE
      yep still a pineapple
      Screenshot_20201108-080331.png

SUPER PINEAPPLE!?!?
      I have no idea how you would be able to go super without cheats and or mods but if you do then I congratulate you on wasting your time.
      srb20002.gif

huh...not much else... well enjoy the mod

changelog

Mupdate.png11/5/20: posted in submissions.

Iupdate.png11/6/20: initial release.

Iupdate.png11/8/20: added botskin Lua (created by FuriousFox) in a separate zip file attachment that has a README file in it.

Nupdate.png1/17/21: added proper credits to the creators of the mods included in the release, respectively changed the README file in the zip file, and added a command tutorial file to the zip file for those who don't know how to use the Botskin Lua mod.

Mupdate.png1/18/21: changed the command tutorial file to where it explains a VERY useful command that really helps with using the Botskin Lua mod and changed a little bit of the layout of the release post.

D1update.png1/18/21: added icons for changelog and a legend for the changelog icons. (please note that I did not make this mod and that this mod was made as a shitpost mod so keep in mind that this is not official in any way and that I'm adding images primarily so that people can know when there's a day one update)

legend

Nupdate.png - normal update.

Mupdate.png - minor update.

D1update.png - day one update.

Iupdate.png - major/important update.

when it comes to it's re-usability

1. making it not re-usable would be claiming that I own the mod but.
      2. there is basically NOTHING you can use from this mod because it's literally just a pineapple.
      thanks for reading.
      3. I do not own the skinbot and Pineapple mod so don't act like I do because I don't.

CREDITS

-FuriousFox for making the botskin Lua mod.

-Frostiikin for making the pineapple mod.

Downloads

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Welcome to modifications! Interesting character...
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

On my forum and Google site most of the time
    Level
    Update- added zip file that comes with a mod that makes it possible to play as Pineapple and Tails,
    read up on the message mod post for more information on the mod.

Level
    Another update- made many changes all of which I'm too lazy to list off so just look at the post above.

Level
    Alright so I got sick and tired of just adding "edit" to the post so I've switched over to doing it changelog style but that also means less leeway so let's get to the point.

11/8/20

Added srb2 Lua mod Botskin created by FuriousFox in a separate zip file and added a README.txt file to the zip file that contained important information about the mods included in the zip file.

1/17/21

Found out that the creator of the mod is Frostiikin so I changed the README.txt file respectively but also added another txt file titled command-tutorial.txt where it gives a tutorial on how to use the Botskin Lua mod commands, also added a credits section to the release post.

1/18/20

Changed the command-tutorial.txt file to command-help.txt and added a section in the txt file that talks about the "skin" command and explains how it works and how it helps, also changed the release post by replacing the edits with the changelog.

Well with that out of the way now I've made updating this post a lot easier on me, end of update so thank you for reading and have a great day.