Sonic 3 A.I.R is the fan made remake of Sonic 3 & Knuckles that is most infamously known as the go to way to play Sonic 3 & Knuckles but for a long time it wasn't on Android... until now, recently an Android port was released for Sonic 3 A I.R by the developers of the game but unfortunately it's only in beta as of the time of this post but it's still downloadable and installable right here.

Well I'll go over the steps on how to install Sonic 3 A.I.R'

step 1 - you must get a room of Sonic 3 & Knuckles but to be more specific you must get a bin file, now the official tutorial may say that you require the steam version but you can actually just use any old rom of Sonic 3 & Knuckles but it's just preferred that you use the steam version.

step 2 - next you must download the APK and install the game in which is pretty simple.

step 3 - open the game and use the file manager provided to select the rom/bin file, this is required because the rom/bin file isn't provided within the game itself in which I can only assume is to make sure that SEGA is still profiting.

Now yes the game does have mod support for all platforms but it may not work for the Android port considering the fact that the Android port is in beta and if you want some mods then you'll need to search for them yourself.

If I missed anything important then check out the link provided above (aka the highlighted words) and also check out this pdf file for more information.

Please note that I am not a Sonic 3 A.I.R official but in stead just a person who decided to post a thread about this, thanks for reading and installing Sonic 3 A.I.R