Thread: Pokémon Generation 3-4 Music in SRB2 v2.2?!

Level

Smile Pokémon Generation 3-4 Music in SRB2 v2.2?!

so, i've been working on a mod that replaces the music in the game with music from Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, and Soulsilver.
    so far i've done VS. Metal Sonic (Vs. Champion from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum), Anticipation (Distortion World from Pokémon Platinum), The Speedway (Vs. Elite Four from Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald), and VS. Fang The Sniper (Vs. Gym Leader/Elite Four from Pokémon Firered/Leafgreen.

plans for the mod:
    VS. Black Eggman (Vs. PKMN Trainer Red from Pokémon Heartgold/Soulsilver)
    VS. Dr. Eggman (Vs. Wild Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

if you have any ideas for what could replace what, then let me know by replying to this post!
    oh look an awful youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcIUTwA6yQ8KfbXntBcczQ
    i am legitimately surprised that only one person other than sky commented on my mods that got released. one of them got over 3000 frikin views im not upset about it, but that is legitimately surprising lmao
    legit just found out how to use sf2 files to change SRB2's soundfont when working with the Fluidsynth MIDI

Level
    hooray! i just did the Boss Theme and The Final Boss Theme!!!
    oh look an awful youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcIUTwA6yQ8KfbXntBcczQ
    i am legitimately surprised that only one person other than sky commented on my mods that got released. one of them got over 3000 frikin views im not upset about it, but that is legitimately surprising lmao
    legit just found out how to use sf2 files to change SRB2's soundfont when working with the Fluidsynth MIDI

Level
    If you are still working on this, I'd suggest the Metal Sonic race perhaps use the music for the rival battle from Ruby/Sapphire.