Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Comer....STUC

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    Welcome to the SRB2 Skybase! Glad we have another member here. Your WAD is a bit messy, but I can tell that there's definitely effort into it and I can tell that it's not a recolor. If that ever gets submitted into our submissions, I would definitely accept it. Anyways, have fun here!
    "I can tell that it's not a recolor" Actually it IS a recolor but not just a green sonic I give credit only because it has detail.

Quote Originally Posted by STUC View Post
    Hi everyone I'm currently new here because the SRB2MB banned me for a year and I absolutely hate the moderators there because their not fair and really mean when it comes to WADS.
    This was my case:
    I'm making a WAD of my character STUC and STUH [STUH is a just a species change cat to hedgehog]
    and a moderator thought it was a recolor and he said my WAD was plain stupid and too copied http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...93-d4r9qcw.png DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A RECOLOR??? now another one:http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...93-d4l8frq.png [ well this is a concept art of him but this how HE LOOKS CLOSE UP]
    Then they told me to ''grow up'' This is the whole thing they sent me
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Repetitive rule breaking and managing to accumulate 11 warnings and infractions on only 18 posts. You can try again in a year when you've hopefully grown up a little.
    Date the ban will be lifted: 04-18-2013, 01:00 PM

[The other things were non intentional more of their mean and senseless infractions]
    Anyway I'm still ticked but I'm happy that I'm at a really nice and peaceful website for SRB2
    HOLLY SHIT FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME COMMON SENCE!!! The moderators suck ass and that's final if you make ONE little mistake in spelling such as a comma they give you an infraction oooo scary..?? I would only give them an infraction if they completely suck at spelling *cough*SUPERWIND*cough*!!

[color=red]No double posting. You have been warned.[/color]

Level
    Some people should stop trying to start arguments.COUGH*Sonix*COUGH!
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Although I agree with what SPEEDRIDERDRIFT said, I think that he has said it in a way where it is categorized as flamebait, so knock it off. SoniX, you too, knock the ranting off. We're already in bad relations with the SRB2MB.

Locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12