Okay, Skybase has gotten RIDICULOUS from when it first began. People left and right have started joining just because they're mad at the official Message Board, yes I know the mods and admins there are ridiculously strict but at least they keep idiocy to a minimum. Joining this forum is easy as a breeze and for people to literally just make an account to either troll or post things that no one would get but them mainly about their "fan characters" at that, but most of the threads here are usually things that could be discussed in a chat box or through PMs, it's boring. It's made the forum go inactive for a while because of this, and the overdose of idiocy has gotten pretty much EVERY thread on the entire forum locked. No one thinks for a second to use proper English when replying to these, most of them I can't even figure out what they're even trying to say! And heck, with all this nonsense it's like a training ground for trolls practically. I mean really, when trolls come along they aren't banned right away. They're ignored. Nothing is done about them for weeks and weeks until for whatever reason it's just simply considered to ban them. When they could've been banned weeks earlier and stopped. Really some people just post replies just to complain about what the thread actually is and some just type things that are so illiterate that it could make you puke.

[SIZE=7][/SIZE]All in all, what I'm getting at here is that there should be BETTER enforcement here on this forum rather then just locking threads.

It's like letting kids run wild on a playground. Some are bullies, some are just average idiotic kids, and some are just...there. Hangin' out...in the emo corner.

-Off-Topic-
I made a topic, after so many years. Happy? ...Well you SHOULD be.

And could this forum stop being something always like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLyHNMOnLTs