View Poll Results: So what'd you think of it?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome!

5 55.56%
  • It's okay.

4 44.44%
  • Ehh...

0 0%
  • WHY DOES THIS EXSIST I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE!

0 0%

Thread: My First Sprite Animation

Level

Wink My First Sprite Animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhr6JIf51A
    Simply put, 150 frames for 17 seconds of finished work. Not sure if I'll continue these. I may. Post your thoughts.

Level
    I commented on your vid
    Its good and if you keep making the frames smoother it will soon look like smbz.

Level
    Very impessive for your age but poor sprite choices are poor.

Level
    Yeah you're right, simply put I made the diamond shape attack's outline for the transition of it becoming solid and basically screwed with it in Paint.NET changing the transparency and what-not, instead of using an actual black hole sprite. Looking back at it, I wish I'd have done that. But there's always room from improvement.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Streakster View Post
    Yeah you're right, simply put I made the diamond shape attack's outline for the transition of it becoming solid and basically screwed with it in Paint.NET changing the transparency and what-not, instead of using an actual black hole sprite. Looking back at it, I wish I'd have done that. But there's always room from improvement.
    I suggest you use 16-bit sprites, not because I mostly like older style things but because lets say Sonic 3 sprites would look better than Sonic Advanced sprites.

Level
    Yeah I was thinking that after doing this, but I was trying to give Metal Sonic a "Oh look a new design look!" But that didn't work, and it kinda looked awkward. Especially with those animals.

Level
    Its at least 10 more frames than what a sprite for Sonic FGX would you good video but sonix is right you do need a better whats the word (character style or something eh I don't know.)
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!