Thread: I'm very sorry guys.

Level

Unhappy I'm very sorry guys.

Okay, I'm really really REALLY sorry for flaming and arguing with SoniX earlier by taking fan characters so seriously. There is no point of taking the internet so serious and fan characters seriously because they're just fictional characters. I know I've been too carried away of fictional characters ever since the dark ages of my past. It takes place in an SRB2 server. And uh yeah, I know we've all been going over this too many times and everyone should've ignored insults and jokes.

I know that everyone's trying to be fair to this situation, but it almost got worse so I decided to let that dark ages of an SRB2 server go because there's no reason for me to go on about it anymore. I really thought everyone was being OP because I was thinking about Nova, but then they're just being fair like always & I still never blame Nova.

Sometimes people win, sometimes people loose, but doesn't mean I'll just be a bad sport when my character looses. I just had to accept it.
    And somehow, I felt guilty for dragging this on for months and this is the secret I've been hiding while trying to deal with everything about myself and here I am apologizing for doing all this. I know I've been in a same petty argument like this before, but please, PLEASE don't think that I'm lying and start arguing about this again.

If you think I had to make my characters go back to their originality like Maze being back to an fox for example, then I would do so, but this is the last time I'll EVER want go on about this again and let all that go okay? I'm just...Guilty and I don't want to go on about it anymore. It's just too stupid and immature and it will only cause fights going on. Everyone's characters are good as the way they are.

So, let's all just forget about this together and never go on about it again okay? I'm not lying though...I'm really sorry it took me long enough to realize this... :<
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Okay, I forgive you Maze Fire. Just promise you won't start anything ridiculously idiotic like this EVER again, got it?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SoniX View Post
    Okay, I forgive you Maze Fire. Just promise you won't start anything ridiculously idiotic like this EVER again, got it?
    Got it.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...