Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (ART COLLAB) Anyone who can draw can join :T

Level

(ART COLLAB) Anyone who can draw can join :T

Basically I idea pop'd up in my head that we should, out of no reason make a art collab and don't worry all be the one merging the pictures just gotta post it and all do the rest I think the first character for the collab we should make is Sonic but im all ears for you suggestions.

Level
    No, we should do CLASSIC Sonic first because if I'm gonna draw Modern Sonic I'm going parody style.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SoniX View Post
    No, we should do CLASSIC Sonic first because if I'm gonna draw Modern Sonic I'm going parody style.
    Once again I know you have your opinion but not EVERYTHING is Classic Sonic, nor is everyone gonna do Classic design drawings. If you're gonna do a parody style you might as well just leave and let everyone have their fun.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I'd love to do a drawing of Tails (Classic) he's just adorable. If modern then that's fine by me, same thing really just a bit taller.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Streakster View Post
    Once again I know you have your opinion but not EVERYTHING is Classic Sonic, nor is everyone gonna do Classic design drawings. If you're gonna do a parody style you might as well just leave and let everyone have their fun.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I'd love to do a drawing of Tails (Classic) he's just adorable. If modern then that's fine by me, same thing really just a bit taller.
    Too late, also Classic Tails is an AWESOME idea, I can draw him very good.

(Also, SKY can you please add some spoiler tags on these? They can tend to be inappropriate)
    Inappropriate

You guys may as well start off with a joke / parody art collaboration, I have allot of it done for you.

Level
    I think you have all of it done Sonix.

Level
    Well, SoniX left me speechless. I don't even know what to say.

Level
    Big Images

Level
    Okay then I'll Parody Classic Sonic then

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STUC View Post
    Okay then I'll Parody Classic Sonic then
    That would be pretty interesting but this we're only creating parody art for Modern Sonic in this collaboration anyways. Also, there's nothing much to make fun of about Classic Sonic, aside from the "fat" jokes but people have yet to realize Classic Sonic is actually round like a hedgehog should be.

Level
    I can draw very good, but I'm not sure if you take hand-drawn pictures like mines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast